Monday, October 29, 2007

The timing is beating our hearts

Cash rules everything around me,
Singin' dollar dollar bill y'all (Dollar, dollar bill y'all)

All the beautiful women getting' money,
Washin' them dollar bills like laundry.

HAWHAW. Friggin song is still stuck in my head okay!
For the past one week already. What a freak please.

Yesyes, 31st Oct havent arrive yet Im still blogging, currently.
Why? Because I dont know what else to study for MT already.
I was really bored, so I began using Photoshop to edit my photos :D


MUGGING FOR EMATHS!

Yesterday was my first time taking an Olvl paper.
So alot of us were feelings damn tensed up & freaked out.
Hahah, oh & the AVA room was sosososo cold please.




HAHA. Im colourless, yaye. But it kinda looked scary.

Today's Paper 2 was much more easier than Paper 1 I think.
Hahah. People who are taking Emaths Os, what do you think?

Anyway, after the paper we went for lunch at JEC. Mmm.
Oh! & we went to buy hair dyes.

HAHAHAH,
Breaking the school rules!

I havent buy yet, but Im going to get one for myself tomorrow.
I dont know which to choose, Purple or Brown ? Ugh.

Olvl Mt paper tomorrow. Good luck all, SHOPPING DAY SOON!
HOORAY.

No comments: